Endoscopy Needs of People in Suichang County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province, China
With the improvement of people's health awareness, more and more people realize the importance of endoscopy. Compared with other imaging methods (such as gastrointestinal contrast, abdominal ultrasound, CT, MR, nuclear medicine, etc.), in addition to the diagnosis of diseases, endoscopy also has obvious advantages in obtaining specimens for further pathological examination. However, the pain and discomfort caused by endoscopy have discouraged many people and even missed the opportunity for early diagnosis. At present, painless endoscopy can improve this kind of situation, but everyone has various doubts about it. In order to accurately understand and grasp the needs of people in Suichang County for gastrointestinal endoscopy, so as to better carry out gastrointestinal endoscopy/screening/diagnosis and treatment work in the future, we designed this demand survey.
Full Title of Study: “Endoscopy Needs of People in Suichang County”
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
- Study Primary Completion Date: January 31, 2022
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Individual choice of anesthesia during gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Time Frame: 1 day
- We will use the questionnaire to assess this outcome measure. Part of the questionnaire is as follows: What type of endoscopy was done this time (or last time)? [indefinite multiple choice] Ordinary gastroscopy Ordinary colonoscopy Painless gastroscopy Painless colonoscopy Painless gastroenteroscopy Which type will you choose for your next gastroenteroscopy? [Multiple choice] Painless A single gastroscope is normal, and a single colonoscope is painless A single gastroscope is painless, and a single colonoscope is normal Under no circumstances anesthesia Normal, but if performed together with gastroenteroscopy, it is still painless
- Individual attitude towards gastrointestinal endoscopy follow-up
- Time Frame: 1 day
- We will also use the questionnaire to assess this outcome measure. Part of the questionnaire is as follows: Will you have a gastroenteroscopy next time? [single choice] I will be reviewed regularly. I will do it when I have symptoms. It is really necessary to reconsider doing it. I never want to do it again.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- All people who come to the endoscopy center for gastrointestinal endoscopy, as well as those who may have gastrointestinal endoscopy in outpatient clinics, ward patients and other social groups, and are willing to participate in the questionnaire survey. Exclusion Criteria:
- People who cannot cooperate, are unconscious, or who are unwilling to participate in questionnaire surveys.
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: N/A
Maximum Age: 14 Years
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Lead Sponsor
- Second Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Contact(s)
- Huihui Yan, PhD, +8613575770997, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.