To understand the incidence of ADRs of Calquence 100 mg capsules (acalabrutinib) used in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (including small lymphocytic lymphoma) in a real-world post-marketing setting.
Full Title of Study: “Calquence 100 mg Capsules General Drug Use-Results Study; All Patient Investigation in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Including Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma)”
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: September 30, 2024
To understand the incidence of ADRs of Calquence 100 mg capsules (acalabrutinib) used in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (including small lymphocytic lymphoma) in a real-world post-marketing setting. This investigation will be conducted for application for re-examination specified in Article 14-4 of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law. In addition, after launch, the data for a certain number of all cases are collected and the survey is required to be conducted for all cases as conditions of approval.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Incidence of ADRs
- Time Frame: 52weeks
- the incidence of ADRs related to Calquence Safety specifications: Haemorrhage, infection, bone narrow depression, arrhythmia, ischemic heart disease, tumour lysis syndrome, interstitial lung disease, and second primary malignancy
Participating in This Clinical Trial
Patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (small lymphocytic lymphoma) who are treated with the product - Exclusion Criteria:
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: N/A
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- Toshimitsu Tokimoto, Study Director, AstraZeneca KK
- Overall Contact(s)
- AstraZeneca Clinical Study Information Center, 1-877-240-9479, email@example.com
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.