This multicenter registry aims to collect data regarding S-ICD longevity, and battery and lead failure rates. Only clinically collected data is gathered in this registry.
Full Title of Study: “Multicenter Registry of Subcutaneous ICD Patients”
- Study Type: Observational [Patient Registry]
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: January 1, 2023
- Other: no intervention
- no intervention
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Generator Explantation
- Time Frame: from baseline to incidence of explantation or end of follow up after 5 years.
- Incidence of S-ICD generator explantation, due to battery depletion, infection or system upgrade. Assessed by medical records and device interrogation.
- Lead Failure
- Time Frame: from baseline to incidence of lead failure, or completion of follow-up duration after 5 years
- Incidence of S-ICD lead failure. Assessed by medical records and device interrogation.
- Battery Longevity
- Time Frame: from baseline to incidence of battery depletion, or end of follow up after 5 years
- Incidence of regular battery depletion. Assessed by medical records and device interrogation.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- S/P S-ICD Implantation Exclusion Criteria:
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: N/A
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Universitätsklinikum Köln
- Uniklinik Ulm
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Contact(s)
- Jakob Lüker, MD, +49221 478, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.