The primary objective of the study is to compare the effectiveness of the use of a transparent covering visor with that of the face mask, with or without the use of video sequences, for speech therapy rehabilitation of oral-linguo-facial praxies in the context of the COVID 19 epidemic.
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: February 2021
Statistic analysis: single case experimental design (SCED) method.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Oral-Linguo-Facial Motricity Test
- Time Frame: throughtout of the study, an average of 2 weeks
Participating in This Clinical Trial
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- Julie PAQUEREAU, MD, Principal Investigator, Unité de Soins de Rééducation Post Réanimation, Service de Médecine Physique et de Réadaptation, Hôpital Raymond Poincaré, APHP
- Overall Contact(s)
- Julie PAQUEREAU, MD, + 33 (0)1 47 10 79 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.