We aim to better understand the mode of action of SARS-CoV-2 in the context of its interaction with the host genome through whole genome sequencing.
Full Title of Study: “WHOLE GENOME SEQUENCING ANALYSIS OF SARS-COV-2 POSITIVE PATIENTS”
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: November 2020
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Associations with severity and outcomes
- Time Frame: next 6 months
- Clinical associations with human and viral genetics
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- Ability and acceptance to provide written informed consent and fluent in English.
- Men or women between 18-100+ years, inclusive.
- Willing to comply with study procedures.
- SARS-CoV-2 positive test result as confirmed by a RT-PCR assay with a sputum or nasopharyngeal sample (either done prior to or at the screening visit).
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.