Basilea is providing expanded access to derazantinib for patients with locally advanced, inoperable or metastatic intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (iCCA) with FGFR genomic alterations on a patient by patient basis while clinical development of derazantinib is ongoing.
Full Title of Study: “Expanded Access Use of Derazantinib for Patients With Locally Advanced, Inoperable or Metastatic iCCA Harbouring FGFR Genomic Alterations”
- Study Type: Expanded Access
- Drug: derazantinib
- derazantinib will be administered orally
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- all other treatment options have been exhausted – patient is ineligible for any ongoing trials or is geographically inaccessible to trials including an ongoing trial with derazantinib – there is reason to believe that the potential benefit of receiving derazantinib outweighs the risk of treatment with an investigational drug product – patient is willing and able to provide written informed consent – if applicable, regulatory approval by the appropriate jurisdiction is obtained
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
- Lead Sponsor
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Contact(s)
- Frédérique Cantero, MD, +41768302499, email@example.com
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.