The purpose of this registry is to compile a large clinical database on the medical management of patients hospitalized with acute heart failure, using information collected from hospitals across China.
Full Title of Study: “Registry for Longitudinal Mortality and Therapy in Patients With Heart Failure (GREARTWAL Study)”
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: December 31, 2019
Registry for Longitudinal mortality and therapy in patients with Heart Failure is a large, multicenter, prospective, open-label registry of the management of patients treated in the hospital for acute heart failure in China. The objective of this study is to investigate the clinical features and prognosis of patients with heart failure, and discover the characteristics of high-risk heart failure patients, and elucidate critical factors which predict the development and outcomes of symptomatic heart failure patients.
1. To elucidate the clinical characteristics and prognostic risks of patients with heart failure.
2. To study the characteristics of high-risk heart failure patients and predict the key factors for the development of symptomatic heart failure patients.
3. To elucidate the compliance of patients with heart failure and the incidence of adverse drug effects.
4. To investigate the effect of self-management on outcomes in patients with heart failure.
5. To elucidate critical factors associated with the development and outcomes of heart failure.
6. To investigate hospitalization expenses for heart failure.
- Other: Mortality and Rehospitalization rate
- Mortality and Re-hospitalization of acute decompensated heart failure
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Patients with heart failure
- patients treated in the hospital for acute heart failure in China
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Mortality of acute decompensated heart failure
- Time Frame: 10 years
- In-hospital and Annual mortality
- Re-hospitalization rate
- Time Frame: 10 years
- Re-hospitalization of acute decompensated heart failure
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- 1. 18 years and older. 2. Meet the diagnostic criteria of China 2018 or JACC/AHA 2017 or ESC 2016 heart failure guidelines.
3. Agree to be tested and sign an informed consent certificate.
- 1. Age<18 years old. 2. Patients who refused to participate. 3. Patients may have a life expectancy of less than 1 years due to non- heart failure clinical conditions.
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 90 Years
- Lead Sponsor
- Shanghai 10th People’s Hospital
- First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Principal Investigator: Ya-Wei Xu, MD, pHD, Director of Cardiovascular Department – Shanghai 10th People’s Hospital
- Overall Official(s)
- Dachun Xu, PhD, Principal Investigator, Shanghai Tenthth People’s Hospital
- Overall Contact(s)
- Dachun Xu, PhD, 18917684045, email@example.com
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.