This clinical trial aims to evaluate the efficacy, safety of Anlotinib in advanced solid tumors with FGFR alteration.
- Study Type: Interventional
- Study Design
- Allocation: N/A
- Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose: Treatment
- Masking: None (Open Label)
- Study Primary Completion Date: July 1, 2020
- Drug: Anlotinib
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Experimental: advanced solid tumors with FGFR alteration
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Objective Response Rate(ORR)
- Time Frame: up to 36 months
- Evaluation of tumor burden based on RECIST criteria.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
Patients should be histologically diagnosed with advanced solid tumors; Patients with FGFR mutation(including mutation, fusion, rearrangements ); Patients have measurable lesions; Patients are not available for targeted therapy or patients refuse to receive targeted therapy afer second-line treatment; Over 3 weeks after radiotherapy and the radiotherapy focus was not be measured; Age should be 18-25 years; Performance status should be 0-2; Life expectancy should be more than 12 weeks;
Patients underwented major surgery or severe trauma within 4 weeks; Patients allergiced to experimental drugs; Patient ready to give birth or who is pregnant; Patients with brain metastases; Patients with chemotherapy contraindication; Patients could not tolerate chemotherapy; Patients have secondary primary tumor.
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 75 Years
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Shanghai Changzheng Hospital
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Principal Investigator: Zhan Wang, Anlotinib in advanced solid tumors with FGFR alteration – Shanghai Changzheng Hospital
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.