To explore the DLT of ZG0418 for Patients with Advanced ALK+ or ROS1+ NSCLC And Previously Treated with Chemotherapy or Crizotinib, and to determine the MTD or the R2PD.
Full Title of Study: “A Phase I Tolerance, Safety and Efficacy Study of Alkotinib in Patients With Advanced ALK Postive /ROS1 Positve NSCLC and Previously Treated With Chemotherapy or Crizotinib”
- Study Type: Interventional
- Study Design
- Allocation: Non-Randomized
- Intervention Model: Sequential Assignment
- Primary Purpose: Treatment
- Masking: None (Open Label)
- Study Primary Completion Date: February 28, 2021
The study is a randomized, double-blind phase 1 trial including 2 sequential parts: single ascending dose(SAD) part,multiple ascending dose(MAD) part. SAD and MAD are dose-escalated tolerant study designing. The aims of the study as below:
1. Evaluating the safety and tolerance of ZG0418 in ALK+ NSCLC.
2. Evaluating the fasting pharmacokinetic parameters of ZG0418 in ALK+ NSCLCJaktinib.
3. Evaluating the postprandial pharmacokinetic parameters of ZG0418 in ALK+ NSCLC.
4. Analysis the metabolites of ZG0418
- Drug: Alkotinib
- Alkotinib 200mg QD、 Alkotinib 300mg QD、 Alkotinib 400mg QD、 Alkotinib 500mg QD、 Alkotinib 600mg QD
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Experimental: ZG0418 200mg QD
- ZG0418 200mg/day,oral
- Experimental: ZG0418 300mg QD
- ZG0418 300mg/day,oral
- Experimental: ZG0418 400mg QD
- ZG0418 400mg/day,oral
- Experimental: ZG0418 500mg QD
- ZG0418 500mg/day,oral
- Experimental: ZG0418 600mg QD
- ZG0418 600mg/day,oral
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Time Frame: Day1 to Day25
- Evaluating Dose-Limiting Toxicities (DLTs) from the individuals taking orally dose-escalated Alkatinib
Participating in This Clinical Trial
1. Advanced ALK+ or ROS1+ NSCLC And Previously Treated with Chemotherapy or Crizotinib
2. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (PS) score of 0 to 2. (see Appendix A)
3. Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
4. Ability to swallow and retain oral medication.
5. Adequate organ system function, defined as follows:
1. Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥1.5 x 109/L
2. Platelets ≥75 x 109/L
3. Hemoglobin ≥9 g/dL (≥90 g/L) Note that transfusions are allowed to meet the required hemoglobin level
4. Total bilirubin ≤1.5 times the upper limit of normal (ULN)
5. Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
≤2.5 x ULN if no liver involvement or ≤5 x ULN with liver involvement.
6. Creatinine 1.5 x ULN.
6. Brain metastases allowed if asymptomatic at study baseline.
7. Patients must have measurable disease per RECIST v. 1.1.
1. chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy within 4 weeks.
2. Presence of active gastrointestinal (GI) disease or other condition that will interfere significantly with the absorption, distribution, metabolism, or excretion of study medications.
3. uncontrolled mass of pleural effusion, pericardial effusion, and peritoneal effusion.
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 75 Years
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals Co.,Ltd
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- Jin Li, Doctor, Principal Investigator, Shanghai Eastern Hospital
- Overall Contact(s)
- Yan Shi, Master, 13817565470, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.