The research about the target effect-site concentration of remifentanil, inhibiting stress reaction of the perineal prostate puncture when Dexmedetomidine being continuous pumping
Full Title of Study: “The Research About the Target Effect-site Concentration of Remifentanil Inhibiting Stress Reaction of the Perineal Prostate Puncture When Dexmedetomidine Being Continuous Pumping”
- Study Type: Observational [Patient Registry]
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: February 2018
Patients who were scheduled to undergo transperineal prostate puncture and biopsy were recruited into our study. In all patients, dexmedetomidine was injected at a bolus of 0.6 mg/kg and then continuously infused at 0.6 ug/kg/h using the conventional continuous microinfusion pump. the target Effect-site concentration of remifentanil was determined by sequential method. The first target effect-site concentration of remifentanil was set to 4.5ng/ml, the difference of adjacent target concentration was 0.5 ng/ml. Cardiovascular positive reaction was defined as the changes of heart rate or systolic blood pressure was more than 15% compared with baseline values, or body movement observed. The adjacent target concentration difference was adjusted to 0.2 ng/ml after 3 negative and positive reaction cycles. If the first had a cardiovascular positive reaction, the target concentration of remifentanil increased by a concentration gradient. Conversely, the target concentration of remifentanil decreased by a concentration gradient.
- Drug: Remifentanyl+Dexmedetomidine
- In all patients, dexmedetomidine was injected at a bolus of 0.6 mg/kg and then continuously infused at 0.6 ug/kg/h using the conventional continuous microinfusion pump. the target Effect-site concentration of remifentanil was determined by sequential method.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- the target effect-site concentration of remifentanil
- Time Frame: intraoperative
- the target Effect-site concentration of remifentanil was determined by sequential method.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- patients of perineal prostate puncture Exclusion Criteria:
- sinus bradycardia or atrioventricular block serious heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, and metabolic disease allergy for dexmedetomidine or opioid
Gender Eligibility: Male
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Chinese Medical Association
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- Liu Yi, D.M, Study Director, Department of Anesthesiology, Changhai Hospital Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200433
- Overall Contact(s)
- Yi Zhou, 13761293168, email@example.com
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.