The purpose of this study is to assess the long-term safety and tolerability of ABBV-8E12 in subjects with progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP).
- Study Type: Interventional
- Study Design
- Allocation: N/A
- Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose: Treatment
- Masking: None (Open Label)
- Study Primary Completion Date: November 20, 2019
- Drug: ABBV-8E12
- Solution for infusion
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Experimental: ABBV-8E12
- ABBV-8E12 administered by intravenous (IV) infusion.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Adverse Events
- Time Frame: From first dose of study drug to 20 weeks after last dose of study drug (up to 2 years, 5 months)
- Adverse events and serious adverse events will be monitored throughout the dosing period and for approximately 20 weeks after the last dose.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- AbbVie Inc., Study Director, AbbVie
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.