The intent of this study is to establish a registry of post-surgical outcomes in patients undergoing radical cystectomy at MD Anderson Cancer Center and the collaborating institutions. The goals of this initiative are to obtain a detailed baseline of multiple patient-reported outcomes (PRO) and clinician-reported outcomes (CRO) as well as various presenting conditions associated with them, so that future quality improvement interventions can be evaluated accurately as to their relative contribution to improved outcomes.
- Study Type: Observational [Patient Registry]
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: December 2034
- Behavioral: Post-Operative Recovery Registry
- Multi-institutional prospective database of patients with bladder cancer undergoing radical cystectomy.
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Bladder Cancer Patients Undergoing Radical Cystectomy
- Prospective registry of bladder cancer patients undergoing radical cystectomy at MD Anderson Cancer Center and the collaborating centers.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Post-Surgical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Radical Cystectomy
- Time Frame: 3 months
- Post-surgical outcomes determined from patient-reported assessment of symptom burden using the MD Anderson Symptom Inventory (MDASI-BLC form).
Participating in This Clinical Trial
1. Bladder cancer patients undergoing radical cystectomy at the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the collaborating centers. Exclusion Criteria:
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Overall Official(s)
- Neema Navai, MD, Principal Investigator, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Overall Contact(s)
- Neema Navai, MD, 713-792-3950, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.