To find the threshold of First operating room SBP above which MACE risk increases.
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Retrospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: October 1, 2018
To find the threshold of First operating room SBP above which MACE risk increases. By reviewing data from 2012-2017 in PKU first hospital.
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- no MACE occurred
- MACE occurred
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Time Frame: 30 days postoperatively
- major adverse cardiac-cerebral-kidney event
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- 18-100yr non-cardiac surgery Exclusion Criteria:
- missing data file
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 100 Years
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Peking University First Hospital
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Principal Investigator: Yan Zhou, MD, MD – Peking University First Hospital
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.