The purpose of this study is to evaluate effectness of Tramadol Hydrochloride/Acetaminophen SR Tab. and Tramadol Hydrochloride/Acetaminophen Tab. in patients with low back pain.
Full Title of Study: “A Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel, Multicenter Phase 3 Study of Tramadol Hydrochloride/Acetaminophen SR Tab. & Tramadol Hydrochloride/Acetaminophen Tab. in Low Back Pain Patients”
- Study Type: Interventional
- Study Primary Completion Date: March 2012
- Drug: Tramadol hydrochloride/Acetaminophen Tab.
- Drug: Tramadol hydrochloride/Acetaminophen SR Tab.
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Active Comparator: Tramadol hydrochloride/Acetaminophen Tab.
- Experimental: Tramadol hydrochloride/Acetaminophen SR Tab.
Clinical Trial Outcome Measures
- Changes in ‘100 mm pain VAS’ value from baseline
- Time Frame: 0, 1, 7, 14, 28 day
Participating in This Clinical Trial
1. Adult males/Females aged over 20 years 2. Patient with low back pain who needs analgesic administration 3. Patient with low back pain Who correspond with Class 1, 2 in Quebec Task Force Classification 4. Pain VAS Value over 40 mm 5. Subjects who voluntarily or legal guardian agreed with written consent Exclusion Criteria:
1. Patients with severe GI tract disorder, liver disease, renal disease, heart disease, hypertension 2. Patients with obvious secondary cause(metastatic cancer, fracture, infectious disease) 3. Patients who had taken back surgery within 24 weeks from the screening point 4. Patients who had taken opioid drug, psychotropic drug within 4 weeks from the screening point 5. Patients who had taken steroid drug(oral, injection) within 4 weeks from the screening point
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Daewon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.