This project aims to assess the clinical and microbiological efficacy of fosfomycin(FOM) in patients with bacterial infection. Primary objective: • To assess clinical and microbiological efficacy of FOM in patients with bacterial infection. Secondary objectives: – To determine the rate and severity of unexpected adverse events. – To determine the mean duration of therapy with FOM in patients with bacterial infection. Study design: Multi-center, non-interventional study
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: December 2016
Please note that InfectoPharm Arzneimittel und Consilium GmbH has taken over sponsor responsibilities for all German sites of this clinical trial with Jannuary 2016 from J&P MEDICAL RESEARCH LTD.
Arms, Groups and Cohorts
- Bacterial Infection
- All Patients with bacterial infection receiving fosfomycin may be included
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- Patients with bacterial infection receiving FOM for clinical purposes will be included into the analysis. Exclusion Criteria:
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: N/A
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Infectopharm Arzneimittel GmbH
- J&P Medical Research Ltd.
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.