Examine the effects of renal surgery on the immune system.
- Study Type: Observational
- Study Design
- Time Perspective: Prospective
- Study Primary Completion Date: August 2006
Prospective study examining the effects of different surgical procedures on immune function. This may have bearing on overall cancer specific recurrence and survival.
Participating in This Clinical Trial
- Kidney tumor patients scheduled for open or laparoscopic surgery
Gender Eligibility: All
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: N/A
Are Healthy Volunteers Accepted: No
- Lead Sponsor
- Emory University
- Provider of Information About this Clinical Study
- Principal Investigator: Kenneth Ogan, MD, Associate Professor – Emory University
- Overall Official(s)
- Kenneth Ogan, MD, Principal Investigator, Emory University
Clinical trials entries are delivered from the US National Institutes of Health and are not reviewed separately by this site. Please see the identifier information above for retrieving further details from the government database.